WE ARE OPEN
Please read over the latest State of New Hampshire Guidance
Welcome to our New Normal
We ask you to help us stay open by following all federal, state and local guidelines along with our own. Below is a list of things you’ll need to know when you come to the Ham Arena. There are also some helpful links to CDC and New Hampshire documentation. Your help following those rules will help everyone. Thank you in advance. Stay Healthy!
Our New Screening System, Please Read
We have just installed new pre-screening system. Basically you login and fill out the Covid questionnaire for yourself or up to 5 members of your family. If you answer the pre screening questions correctly you will be sent a QR code. You can either have that code on your phone or a printout of it. When you enter the Ham Arena you place the QR code in front of the scanner. With a confirmation of the code you will then be asked to have your temperature taken which is on the stand with the scanner. You can place your wrist or forehead in front of the scanner and if you are within range you will be given the green light to enter. The QR code can be used as many times as you need for one day. If you are coming back the next day you need to go back online to the form and fill it out again and get a new QR code. This will really help with the speed and flow for entering the arena.
Click the button to complete our online screening form (this does not mean you have reserved a spot for Public Skating or Stick & Puck)
PRIVATE RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE
THE CAFE IS CLOSED
THE PRO SHOP AND SKATE SHARPENINGS ARE BY APPT. ONLY
Everyone in the arena has to have a mask on!
Everyone on the playing surface, which includes the benches and penalty boxes must were a face covering/mask. A mask can also be a full face shield with splash guard (fishbowl with splash guard). Masks can be lower during play. Masks should be pulled back up on the bench or while standing waiting for a drill to start. During game play they can be lowered.
NEW NORMAL GUIDELINES / THE HAM ARENA REOPENING PLAN
You must enter at the main entrance
- A signed waiver for all players, skaters or curlers is required at the main entrance. We prefer you print one out and sign it prior to arrival. You can get waivers at here… Individual Waiver / Team Waiver . We also have them available at the front desk as you enter.
- Masks are required to enter the building and should remain on, for players during during play
- Doors will be locked until 15 minutes prior to your ice time. If you get here earlier than that we will do pre-screening outside but please remember to keep you mask on and maintain social distance.
- A staff member will take everyone’s temperature (it must be less than 100.4).
- You will also be asked the following questions.
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
- Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this question).
- Have you traveled on non-essential travel in the past 14 days outside of New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, or Rhode Island (this includes any international travel or travel by cruise ship and any domestic travel, within the US, outside of NH, VT, RI, CT, MA or ME, regardless of the mode of transportation)?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- If you answered no please remember to maintain proper social distancing for duration of your visit
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other members at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
- You must maintain 6 ft of social distancing.
- We prefer you come into the building dressed to skate. Please dress at home or in the parking lot/car.
- Capacity in locker rooms must be limited based on social distancing guidelines and must be limited to 50% capacity. If a locker room has more than 50% capacity you can put your skates on outside of the locker room on any number of benches
- Masks should remain on. It is required that players, coaches and referees pull their masks up whenever possible. If you cannot maintain 6 feet on the bench you may stand outside the bench area. You are required to pull your mask up when not playing.
- Locker room bathrooms are open but showers are closed.
- Seating in lobby and behind home and away bench’s are available to put on your skates.
- Under age players/skaters are allowed one parent in the building.
- Under age siblings are allowed but must stay with parent at all times.
- You must remain in locker rooms until the Zamboni is done and off the ice.
- When your ice session is over you have 10 minutes to vacate the building.
- You must vacate at the rear of the building.
- Appointments are necessary for Pro Shop and skate sharpening.
- Snack shop will remain closed for now. We do have vending machine for drinks only.
- Please follow all arrows and signs.
Staff will disinfect lobby, used locker rooms, bathrooms and bleachers after each ice session.
OUT OF STATE VISITORS PLEASE CLICK HERE