MASKS ARE NOW REQUIRED
NO MASK = NO ENTRY
For at least the next few weeks, starting 12/17/21 everyone entering the Ham Arena will be required to wear a mask. Players, skaters, curlers or anyone participating on ice may remove their mask while on the ice surface. All other spectators, visitors and employees must keep their mask up. Please and thank you for helping us keep our visitors, players and staff safe.
We are also limiting Public Skating to 50 skaters and Stick & Puck to 25 skaters. We are working on a reservation system but for the immediate future we will run on a first come first served basis.
To Enter the Arena please read over the following guidelines
- Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
- Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea; or
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure and should answer “No” to this question).
- Have you traveled on non-essential travel in the past 14 days outside of New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, or Rhode Island (this includes any international travel or travel by cruise ship and any domestic travel, within the US, outside of NH, VT, RI, CT, MA or ME, regardless of the mode of transportation)?
- If you answered no please remember to maintain proper social distancing for duration of your visit
- If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other members at risk and come back another day when you feel better.