WE ARE SORRY TO ANNOUNCE THAT OUR OPENING WILL BE DELAYED UNTIL MID OR LATE SEPTEMBER
Because of unforeseen problems with refrigeration we will be forced to repair and replace some ageing equipment. We are uncertain of an exact reopening date at-this-time. We will keep this page and our social media accounts up to date with the latest information and timing. We are sorry, but we are confident that when we reopen we will be a much more efficient facility.
If you signed up and paid for any of our programs you will be contacted and reimbursed as soon as possible.
As of today cancellations include all on ice hours through Mid September:
3 on 3
Coed Summer League
Beat the Heat Coed Tournament
All private rentals
Please check out our Repair & Replace page click here
Welcome to our New Normal. We will try to keep you up-to-date on the all new rules and regulations for our building. As we begin our reopening phases we will need to follow all the new federal and state guidelines. We ask for your help following those guidelines. We will post links here and signs around the arena. Your help following those rules will help everyone. Thank you in advance. Stay Healthy!
THERE IS NO PUBLIC SKATING OR STICK AND PUCK UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
PRIVATE RENTALS ARE AVAILABLE
CAFE AND PRO SHOP ARE CLOSED
PRO SHOP AND SKATE SHARPENINGS BY APPT. ONLY
NEW NORMAL GUIDELINES / THE HAM ARENA REOPENING PLAN
• Masks are required to enter the build
They should remain on until you get to the bench
• Doors will be locked until 15 minutes prior to your ice time
• A staff member will take everyone’s temperature (it must be 100.3 or less)
• You will also be asked the following questions
– Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
– Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
– If you answered yes to any of these questions, please do not put our employees and other members at risk and come back another day when you feel better.
– If you answered no, please remember to maintain proper social distancing for duration of your visit
• You must maintain 6 ft of social distancing
• We prefer you come into the building dressed
(Please dress at home or in the parking lot/car)
• Locker rooms limited to 7 people to maintain social distancing
• Locker room use will be staggered in order for disinfecting between sessions
• Three locker rooms available for each session, no team assignments
• Locker room bathrooms are open but showers are closed
• Seating in lobby and behind home and away bench’s are available to put on your skates
• Under age players/skaters are allowed one parent in the building
(siblings are allowed but must stay with parent at all times)
• When your ice session is over you have 10 minutes to vacate the building
• Appointments are necessary for Pro Shop and skate sharpenings
• Please follow all arrows and signs
• Staff will disinfect lobby, used locker rooms, bathrooms and bleachers after each ice session