COMING SOON – WE HAVE A NEW PLAN!
COED 3 ON 3 CROSS ICE BROOMBALL
We are going to try to run a four team/5 week tournament. Each team will get 3 games, everyone plays everyone once. We will then rank the teams 1st – 4th. We will have Quarter Finals and Finals. On week 4 games will be 1st vs 4th and 2nd vs 3rd. Week five games will be a championship game and a consolation game.
Nov 5: 6:10 – 7:10 pm (Pats bye week)
Nov 12: 6:10 – 7:10 pm (Pats game 8:30 pm)
Nov 19: No game Pats play at 4:30
Nov 26: 6:10 – 7:10 pm (Pats game at 1:00 pm)
Dec 3: 6:10 – 7:10 pm Quarter Finals (Pats game at 1:00 pm)
Dec 10: 6:10 – 7:10 pm Finals and Consolation Games (No Pats, they got a Monday night game)
GET YOUR TEAM OF COWORKERS, FRIENDS AND/OR FAMILY TOGETHER NOW!!
- Play cross ice with rink dividers
- You must have 3 players and one goaltender on the ice at a time
- You need one female player/forward on the ice at all time
- Even if you goaltender is a female
- We will play 2, 20 minute half’s, running time with a time keeper
- No referees, you will referee yourselves
- We will explain at the first game
WE DO HAVE PLENTY OF BROOMBALL STICKS TO USE!